BSS has a spacious, well furnished and up-to-date library containing over five thousand textbooks, reference books, daily and monthly newspapers, journals, periodicals, etc. to quench the thirst of the studious students. And the School is also planning to establish an E-library in collaboration with helping hands.
BSS has well-equipped laboratories for imparting practical knowledge in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. There are two laboratories for science subjects, one for chemistry and one for Biology and physics combined. The aim of having separate labs is to provide ample time and adequate equipment for every student to perform the experiments as per the curriculum guidelines of the Nepal Government.
All the laboratories are well stocked with sufficient chemicals, specimens, and instruments so that every student gets the opportunity to carry out the experiments individually. well qualified and experienced teachers guide the students to explore the world of science through a meticulously planned schedule of practical classes. Moreover, the safety of every child while handling the chemicals and instruments is duly taken care of.
In the age of IT, computers have become a necessity. To cater to this need the school has a fully equipped, well furnished, and user-friendly computer lab.
- Computer Lab is open to all students from Grade V to XII
- Each computer is upgraded frequently and has high-speed internet access.
- A large number of systems enable children to practically do the programming individually.
- Computer lab is equipped with a whiteboard for making learning interactive and innovative.
- The lab keeps the students well versed with the latest technology; all the computers are updated with the latest software versions.
- The lab is spacious enough to cater to the full strength of a class at one go.
- The school lays stress on the computer as a compulsory part of the curriculum from Garde V onwards.
- A fully equipped computer lab with hi-tech systems is maintained by the school in the interest of the students.
· The faculty of the Computer lab ensures students do not misuse the provisions provided.
BSS will have a large covered playground with a huge boundary wall within a period of two years. It will be divided into different sections where different types of sports and games can be played.
BSS will have a spacious and well equipped programme hall within a period of two years where all the different types of programmes at school can be held.